Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wisdom

*whew* that was a long message. I am sometimes amazed at the wisdom that pours through me. Its as if I become an instrument of a higher power to work through me. This happens when I write poetry or feel like writing a message that I feel might help others. This expression of my self in writing is a great blessing to me at this point in time. It helps me greatly in taking my mind of painful matters that still torture my soul and somehow it provides me with the strength to go on. I am excited to have embarked on this journey of expression through the medium of this blog. I feel this to be my playground to channel my creative talents and bring them into focus. May this become a sacred ground of healing for my soul and for all those who may wish to partake of this expression of my self.

No comments: