Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Loneliness

Life is all one yet I find myself alone.
Alone in my fears and my pain that keep me separated from all life and thus all love.
My loneliness seems compounded by my inability to express what I feel. I doubt anyone could ever understand or know me unless they knew how I felt. For this reason alone I stand on my own. No one except God knows me. Thus I tarry along on a lonely path of my own making with God as my only hope and salvation. However I find joy in knowing that my destination will surely be reached as surely as his love never fails.

Today was a particularly hard day for me and the only thing that made me feel happy was
receiving a mail from my dear friend Diana who asked me to start blogging again and made me feel part of this beautiful circle of life once more. To her I dedicate this post.

1 comment:

diana christine said...

you are more beautiful than you can see; you are greater than you can feel. the Universe supports you (you already know that) but your view is currently obstructed, thus the feeling of aloneness and separation (separation is an illusion that supports the ego, the personality, but you already know that). while you are in the shadows, touch it and taste it and and befriend it...it is the resistance to the loneliness that feeds it and keeps its illusion alive.

you are a beautiful, lovely, generous reflection in my world and during this time that you do not feel it, at least know it by hearing it from me.